Here's some of the many things I love about Autumn.
2. Red lipstick.
3. Buying an excessive amount of fleecy Primark pyjamas.
4. Abandoning nail polish maintenance on your toes - no one is going to see your feet until Spring.
5. The thrill of buying a new Autumn/Winter coat.
6. Hot chocolate. All the time.
7. Not caring if you've put on a few pounds because you're living in baggy jumpers anyway.
8. Essie 'Bahama Mama'.
9. Going to bed with a hot water bottle.
10. Yankee Candles.
11. Using your Costa cup to warm up your frozen fingers.
13. Feeling the warm air hit your face when you walk through the door.
14. Dark nights.
15. Hiding a bad hair day under a hat. Blaming your bad hair on said hat.
16. The build-up to Christmas. (Yep, I said it.)
17. Warm apple crumble after Sunday dinner - perfect.
18. Drinking a cup of tea with every meal.
19. Hearing the rain on the window when you're nice and cosy on the couch.
20. The festive drinks in Costa and Starbucks. Black Forest Hot Chocolate - you're mine!
Are you looking forward to Autumn? What do you love the most?